- logistics planning (selection of the optimal route with respect to "price versus quality", mode of transport, customs procedures);
- coordinating the delivery of goods with a foreign customer or a transport agent;
- acceptance of freight storage in the warehouse of the sender before transportation;
- preparation of the cargo for transportation;
- organization of shipping on vehicles;
- organization of transport;
- organization of cargo escort;
- organization of unloading of the goods and their storage at the client’s premises;
- delivery of cargo and registration of the required documentation;
- payments for all services;
- reporting to the shippers.
What you need to know
before ordering shipping services:
- weight and dimensions of the cargo
- point of loading and unloading
- point of customs and clearance
- the nature of the goods
- a list of shipping documents
years of experience
Exclusively professional experts work on the SIA-Brok team. They aim to create the best conditions for your business.
We have been working on this for six years. We have confidence in the course we have chosen.
Despite the difficult economic conditions we are responding effectively
to changes both in the business environment and in the field of legislation as a whole.